Cosmetic Society is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store, and use when you provide it to us on our website cosmeticsociety.net.au
We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Cosmetic Society collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
• your name
• your contact information including email address
• payment details
HOW COSMETIC SOCIETY WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We primarily collect your information to be able to service your requirements to the best of our ability. We will collect, hold, and use your personal information for the following reasons:
assist us in providing services to you.
• assist us in providing services to you.
• contact you or respond to your queries
• tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you
• to advertise our services and the Site
• for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements.
• to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
• for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
WILL COSMETIC SOCIETY DISCLOSE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by Australian Law Enforcement, to protect our Site and its content, to protect our employees and to protect our client’s rights and overall safety.
SITE USER TRACKING:
We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. We may use Google Analytics Advertising products Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES:
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS: